printing recipes

Board Rules & Regs Tech Support printing recipes

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      jim4348

Anyone else having trouble printing recipes? I am a newbie here and thought I was doing something wrong. The prompt said I needed Java installed in order to print.

I did that but no-go. Any advice ???

Tech

@jim4348 653783 wrote:

Anyone else having trouble printing recipes? I am a newbie here and thought I was doing something wrong. The prompt said I needed Java installed in order to print.

I did that but no-go. Any advice ???

It was probably a caching error. Clear your cache & cookies and try again.

EliseD

I’m having issues with printing as well, although a little different. I click the PDF/ print link, it pops up the box to delete out this or that, but the recipe itself is no where to be found. It just lists the copyright information at the bottom and the name of the recipe at the top.

Tech

@EliseD 705176 wrote:

I’m having issues with printing as well, although a little different. I click the pdf/ print link, it pops up the box to delete out this or that, but the recipe itself is no where to be found. it just lists the copyright information at the bottom and the name of the recipe at the top.

yes, try printing with chrome or firefox instead of internet explorer. unfortunately due to their coding incompatibility we cannot code the site to work in all versions of ie, each one overwrites the other and their coding is not backwards compatible.

EliseD

I’m already using firefox. It’s all I use because IE is terrible. It’s still not working.

Tech

@EliseD 705179 wrote:

I’m already using firefox. It’s all I use because ie is terrible. it’s still not working.

well shoot, we’ve never encountered that error in firefox before, what version of firefox are you using? let’s see if we can fix that for you..

Anonymous

Hi,here! I want to recommend a tool to help you solve your driver problems with my experience. I am using DriverTuner for a long time and it helps me solve many driver problems. DriverTuner downloads and updates different drivers for my computer, cell phone and cameras which helps me a lot.

It is not only powerful on solving driver problems, but also an user friendly product. If you are still not found the proper way to solve your tough problems, try it here(https://www.official-drivers.com/articles/How-to-Update-Acer-5735-Printer-driver ).

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Tech Support printing recipes