Budget101 Discussion List Archives Grocery Price Books Price book on Smart phones

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by LRMyers1968 August 6, 2015 at 5:57 pm.

• Author

I had a kindle fire for a very short time and I found an app called Out of Milk. I could scan my groceries in and add a price. the next time I would need that item I could scan the bar code, the item came up along with the price.

Out of Milk would also keep a running list of the prices that I entered so I knew if I was getting a good or great deal or no deal at all.

this is free off of amazon.

I just downloaded this app. Wish me luck!!!

I have recently found another app that is really nice for price checking, it is called sharky shopping. you can add different stores and different sizes and it figures out to a common item. so if you have something that is 1 pound and something that is 12 ounces, it will figure out to the nearest pound for both items.

Sounds good. I have an Android phone so I wonder if I could get it there.

I am starting to use Out Of Milk as a price book. It looks like it’s a good app to use for that purpose!

I have been using Out of Milk for some time now and I really like it. You can use the app on andriod and they also have a website that can be used. The website is a bit touch and go at times but still worth it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login Register

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Grocery Price Books Price book on Smart phones