- This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated August 6, 2015 at 5:57 pm by .
- March 28, 2013 at 7:53 pm #316486bethaliz6894
I had a kindle fire for a very short time and I found an app called Out of Milk. I could scan my groceries in and add a price. the next time I would need that item I could scan the bar code, the item came up along with the price.
Out of Milk would also keep a running list of the prices that I entered so I knew if I was getting a good or great deal or no deal at all.this is free off of amazon.
- August 15, 2014 at 4:00 pm #457808katsummers72
I just downloaded this app. Wish me luck!!!
- August 16, 2014 at 12:01 am #457824bethaliz6894
I have recently found another app that is really nice for price checking, it is called sharky shopping. you can add different stores and different sizes and it figures out to a common item. so if you have something that is 1 pound and something that is 12 ounces, it will figure out to the nearest pound for both items.
- December 12, 2014 at 8:33 pm #459794allyn211Sounds good. I have an Android phone so I wonder if I could get it there.
- January 17, 2015 at 3:31 pm #460423allyn211
I am starting to use Out Of Milk as a price book. It looks like it’s a good app to use for that purpose!
- August 6, 2015 at 5:57 pm #461880LRMyers1968
I have been using Out of Milk for some time now and I really like it. You can use the app on andriod and they also have a website that can be used. The website is a bit touch and go at times but still worth it.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.