- December 6, 2008 at 7:40 am #267528
I made these last year for my GS troop. It is a little time consuming, but easy.
Square shaped pretzels
M & M’s
Preheat oven to 350. On a baking sheet place the square shaped pretzels then one kiss in the center of each one. Place them in the oven until they are SLIGHTLY melted.
Take them out and put a single m & m in the center of the kiss. Set aside to cool. You make as many as you want.
Note: I used the green and red m & m’s… it looked very festive.
- December 6, 2008 at 8:05 am #405468
I love this recipe. So easy for the little ones and what a great way for them to share in the holiday festive food making. Thanks
- December 6, 2008 at 11:15 am #405471
I’ve never made this one before. Looks really easy, might have to make a few this weekend.
- December 6, 2008 at 5:07 pm #405502
ihave madethese before but Iused thre round pretzels
- December 6, 2008 at 10:54 pm #405518
i have another one that is close to that but with rolos instead of kisses
- December 7, 2008 at 12:46 am #405532
Rolos sounds good too for this recipe. Chocolate yummy.
- December 7, 2008 at 9:51 am #405547
Thanks everyone, it is a nice one to get the little ones involved in. I have never tried the rolos… sounds good though 🙂
- December 8, 2008 at 12:08 am #405620
Yummy….I love diet food!! 🙂
- December 8, 2008 at 3:31 am #405629
both are very good!!!!! I don’t make them, cause I can’t stop eating them!!!!
- December 8, 2008 at 6:17 pm #405670
My friend brings them every holiday get together. It’s a love hate relationship!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.