- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated December 10, 2017 at 7:54 pm by .
- November 11, 2017 at 7:28 am #382134DarkOliveGreen
The ultimatum is that I used up all my savings. My partner knows that I still have my savings so we are not really frugal in our way of living.
But now, I can’t keep up with my partner because we tend to go to expensive restaurants and resorts. I usually shoulder the bill because I am quite egotistical.How can I earn back all my savings or tell my partner that I’ve used up all my savings?
- December 10, 2017 at 7:15 pm #464481MarianWickens
I’m not sure if this sounds so simple or easy for you. It’s a matter of discussion. Have a sort of serious or hear to hear talk?
Not sure as to how deep is your relationship but yeah as I’ve said, open up and discuss you concerns.
- December 10, 2017 at 7:54 pm #464482MarianWickensI’m not sure if this sounds easy or simple for you. Is a matter of discussion but of course I’m not even sure how deep your relationship is. Try to have a serious or heart to heart talk with him.
Be honest and forget about the ego thing.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.