Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hello, I signed up a while back, but have not been very active on the forums. I am wondering if anyone has any ideas on how to get preschooler to try to eat something new? He is four and is stuck on chicken and french fries and recently has started eating cheeseburgers. He loves gummy snacks, but can’t eat that all the time.

I keep them while the parents work, am daycare for him and 2 year old sister. He is missing his four front teeth so texture is a big issue as well. He doesn’t like anything too soft – pudding, jello – or anything cold.

He also does not eat any type of sauce -ketchup, ranch- so I am stumped as to what to make him for variety that is still half way healthy.

FreebieQueen

@CrftySAHM 998719 wrote:

Hello, I signed up a while back, but have not been very active on the forums. I am wondering if anyone has any ideas on how to get preschooler to try to eat something new? He is four and is stuck on chicken and french fries and recently has started eating cheeseburgers. He loves gummy snacks, but can’t eat that all the time. I keep them while the parents work, am daycare for him and 2 year old sister. He is missing his four front teeth so texture is a big issue as well. He doesn’t like anything too soft – pudding, jello – or anything cold. He also does not eat any type of sauce -ketchup, ranch- so I am stumped as to what to make him for variety that is still half way healthy.

let him help you cook, use tortillas- add cheese and a slice of ham and roll it up, make fun shapes . . .

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.