- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated November 14, 2008 at 2:02 pm by .
- November 12, 2008 at 2:38 pm #266488
Scented oil -perfume oil or essential oil
Mix 1 cup of dry milk with 5-8 drops of oil. Mix well. Add more oil for a stronger scent.
Place in a container for gift giving.
Add a card with directions: To use, add to running bath water. You come out soft and smelling good!
- November 13, 2008 at 2:51 am #403380
Lynn, Have you ever had time to make this and use this recipe before ? wondering about coloring?
- November 13, 2008 at 11:20 am #403397
My friend made it and forwarded to me, she gave it to me as a gift and I loved it, it makes your skin real soft!! There isnt any coloring in it, I would be afraid to put any coloring in it because it may discolor the water and maybe your skin. 🙂
- November 14, 2008 at 11:20 am #403502
I just found a great gift for my co workers!! Thanks!!
- November 14, 2008 at 2:02 pm #403524
You can put this in either plastic or glass containers and dress then up with ribbons and such 🙂 I am glad you liked this!!!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.