Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Poultry Seasoning
      3/4 tsp sage
      1/4 tsp thyme
      1/4 tsp pepper
      dash marjoram
      dash cloves, optional
      Combine all ingredients. If you make extra, store in an airtight container.
      Use for poultry stuffing or dressing, as a rub for chicken, or as seasoning for other dishes.
      :spam1:

And another handy dandy recipe…I’m putting this in my mix AND substitutions file.

Giggle…let me know how you use it and if you like it…
      Feedback helps me tweak my recipes when necessary. When I don’t get any complaints, I mark the recipes ‘good as is’ and that’s what goes in the book;-D
      And just so ya know, criticism doesn’t bother me…if it doesn’t work for everyone, I need to know so that I can tweak it. I want all of my recipes to work for everyone. Well, I’m not concerned about ‘picky’ people, but I do want the general public to be able to use and enjoy what I’ve come up with…hope that made sense and didn’t offend…

I can’t answer for anyone except myself, but I understand what you’re saying, and so far, I’ve not encountered anything to criticize in the recipes I’ve seen so far. The ones I had a question about, you responded and answered it. 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.