- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated January 10, 2012 at 1:30 am by .
- January 9, 2012 at 12:01 am #302246
3/4 tsp sage
1/4 tsp thyme
1/4 tsp pepper
dash cloves, optional
Combine all ingredients. If you make extra, store in an airtight container.
Use for poultry stuffing or dressing, as a rub for chicken, or as seasoning for other dishes.
- January 9, 2012 at 2:37 am #431121
And another handy dandy recipe…I’m putting this in my mix AND substitutions file.
- January 9, 2012 at 10:42 pm #431126
Giggle…let me know how you use it and if you like it…
Feedback helps me tweak my recipes when necessary. When I don’t get any complaints, I mark the recipes ‘good as is’ and that’s what goes in the book;-D
And just so ya know, criticism doesn’t bother me…if it doesn’t work for everyone, I need to know so that I can tweak it. I want all of my recipes to work for everyone. Well, I’m not concerned about ‘picky’ people, but I do want the general public to be able to use and enjoy what I’ve come up with…hope that made sense and didn’t offend…
- January 10, 2012 at 1:30 am #431127
I can’t answer for anyone except myself, but I understand what you’re saying, and so far, I’ve not encountered anything to criticize in the recipes I’ve seen so far. The ones I had a question about, you responded and answered it. 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.