- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated April 3, 2013 at 12:56 pm by .
- April 3, 2013 at 12:56 pm #316795
Today is my daughter birthday and this is what she asked to have for diner.
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup instant mashed potato flakes
- 2-3 tbsp miracle whip
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°. Prepare a small baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of the potato flakes onto the center of a piece of tin foil, covering an area about the size of one of your pieces of chicken.
- Using a basting brush or the back side of a spoon, spread 1 TB Miracle Whip over the surface of the chicken. Salt and pepper to preference.
- Sit the chicken on the bed of flakes you prepared.
Sprinkle potato flakes on the top of the chicken to cover. Press lightly on the chicken to secure the flakes. Flip the chicken over and press again to completely coat the chicken with flakes.
Sprinkle more potato flakes on as necessary.
- Repeat with the rest of your chicken.
- Place the chicken in your baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, for 1/2 hour or until juice runs clear.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.