- January 3, 2009 at 10:16 pm #268688
1 cup mashed potatoes
1 tbsp. butter
2 cups flour
1 tbsp. honey
1 cup buttermilk
1/2 tsp. baking soda
2 tsp. baking powder
1 tbsp. brown sugar
Mix ingredients and roll out on wax paper. Cut biscuits and bake at 400º F until golden brown.
- January 3, 2009 at 10:19 pm #407959
Lynn, I’ll have to try this Biscuits Recipe sounds very good.
- January 3, 2009 at 10:23 pm #407961
Remember that cup of potatoes Mo was talking bout?
- January 3, 2009 at 10:25 pm #407963
Oh yes, I was thinking about that when you posted this one. Yum
- January 3, 2009 at 10:28 pm #407965
I am not a big fan of honey though… 🙂
- January 3, 2009 at 10:36 pm #407966
You all have got the best recipes ever!! I don’t think I’ve ever eaten these kind of biscuits before. I can taste them now, lol. Can you tell I’m hungry now? If you don’t mind, I’m going to print this out and give out to the ladies in my Sunday School Class in the morning. We all do love to share recipes. Have a blessed evening all!!
- January 3, 2009 at 10:38 pm #407968
Help yourself Nana!! I know they will love them!!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.