- This topic has 1 reply, 3 voices, and was last updated May 5, 2009 at 1:34 pm by .
- May 4, 2009 at 4:24 pm #273068
Pork Chops and Spanish Rice
1 cup uncooked Rice
2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
4 (1 inch thick) Pork Chops
3 cups, coarsely chopped Tomatoes
1 Green Pepper, diced
1 small Onion, chopped
1 teaspoon Salt
1/4 teaspoon Pepper
1/4 cup Water
In a large skillet on medium heat, saute rice in oil until browned (3 to 5 minutes), stirring constantly. Remove rice and put into a bowl and set aside. Put pork chops in the skillet and brown on both sides.
Now add to your rice the tomatoes, green pepper, onion, salt and pepper and gently stir to combine. Spoon this mixture over the pork chops. Add water; cover and simmer until pork chops are tender (50 to 55 minutes).
Enjoy! Thanks; Virginia
- May 5, 2009 at 1:30 pm #420932
This sounds good and easy! Thanks for sharing
- May 5, 2009 at 1:34 pm #420934
This sounds yummy & easy! Thanks! 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.