- August 10, 2009 at 12:47 am #275066
Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 25 min
Makes: 6 servings
6 pork boneless loin chops, 1/2 inch thick (1 1/4 lb)
2 cans (10 3/4 oz each) condensed reduced-fat cream of mushroom soup
1 bag (1 lb) frozen baby peas, carrots, pea pods and corn, thawed and drained
1 3/4 cups Progresso® chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)
2 cups uncooked instant brown rice
1. Spray 12-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Cook pork in skillet about 5 minutes, turning once, until brown.
Remove pork from skillet; keep warm.
2. Heat soup, vegetables and broth to boiling in same skillet, stirring occasionally. Stir in rice; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 5 minutes.
3. Top with pork. Cover and simmer about 5 minutes longer or until pork is slightly pink in center and rice is tender.
Pick your family’s favorite vegetables! Any frozen vegetable combination will work just fine.
Finish off this quick meal with a colorful coleslaw made by stirring cubed unpeeled red apple into purchased coleslaw. Add crusty hard rolls for hearty appetites.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.