Pond’s® Clean Sweep® Facial Cleansing Towelettes

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Pond’s® Clean Sweep® Facial Cleansing Towelettes

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      FreebieQueen

Free Sample of Pond’s® Clean Sweep® Facial Cleansing Towelettes -Costco/ S.S.

Goes through without Costco card number, Wal-Mart gave out this sample before (Different Link)

Click on Get A Sample

“No other leading towelette is better at removing make-up!
      Removes waterproof mascara
      Infused with triple tea antioxidant complex, Vitamin E and chamomile, wet towelettes nourish, soothe and paper, leaving skin perfectly clean and make-up free
      Ophthalmologist tested
      Dermatologist tested”

jalanea

these are good I have used them before thanks!!

pinklady227

I could not pull this up but thanks for sending the link. I don’t know how this really works. I am new at this.

:041:

Mystifah

Pink, I was able to get this deal a moment ago, it’s still live. What I’ve learned about vb is that if there are alot of people on at the same time the software will return a blank page instead of the correct page. All you have to do is hit Refresh (or F5).

If it still comes up blank, you can hit ctrl + alt + F5 at the SAME time and that will force that Page only to dump the cookies and reload a fresh page. That always works for me.

mommydark

I had no problem requesting the freebie. I don’t have a costco membership and didn’t put any info in there and it says I’ll get the freebie soon.

Thanks !

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Pond’s® Clean Sweep® Facial Cleansing Towelettes