Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List please help with any suggestions

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Here are some thing that have improved my budget. dh works out of town, once a week we have tv dinner night. each of us eat a banquet meal that i usually get at the store for $1 each.

All have vegis and a desert and the kids think it is a treat. When buying loss leaders, only go to one or two stores and stock up. You won’t need to buy Windex for a year if you get 6 bottles and paid $5.

Get multiple copies of coupons so you can stock up. I buy 6 copies of the Sunday paper from Dollar Tree and only pay $6 for the papers. Most weeks, there are freebie coupons, high value or other coupons that will make sure I don’t have to buy toothpaste for a year.

Get the Walgreens and cvs monthly books. both will tell you what items are free after rebate or ecb’s. some months i can get 5 boxes of tampons and receive that
      money back in ECBs to pay for things like milk and eggs.

I make sure I only go to 2 store per week, so I am not running around and spending money on gas. Also a good meal for the kids when dad is gone is breakfast at dinner. Pancakes or Eggs with toast and they are happy!

Kristin
      Streamwood

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List please help with any suggestions