- This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated July 5, 2010 at 12:12 pm by .
- October 15, 2008 at 8:17 pm #264669
my boyfriends mom told me this at first I thought yeah right but it works. when it starts to boil place a wooden spoon across the pot, it wont boil over
- October 15, 2008 at 9:52 pm #400694
Very true –this is one of those neat little tips.
- October 16, 2008 at 12:52 pm #400735
I love those neat little tips
- June 5, 2010 at 1:54 am #428178
Something else that will work (at least it does when cooking beets) is to rub butter or margarine around the rim of the pot & they will not boil over. Have no idea why this works but it does (guess I should have paid more attention in my science classes years ago).
- June 9, 2010 at 5:42 pm #428246
Wow! What a great tip!
- July 5, 2010 at 12:12 pm #428423
Now that’s a tip! Thanks for sharing!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.