- This topic has 7 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated January 18, 2009 at 2:06 pm by .
- January 17, 2009 at 12:54 pm #269572
Anyone have a copycat on these? I know it’s just the pizza dough, but how are they getting it crisp? These are my weakness-I go into a Homer Simpson drool :118: once a week for these with dipping sauce.
- January 17, 2009 at 2:42 pm #410404
don’t know about pizza hut, but we love Little Ceasars bread sticks. A cloning recipe for those is take Pillsbury Pizza dough and cut it into strips, when baked brush the top with metled butter and sprinkle with garlic salt and parmesan cheese.
- January 17, 2009 at 3:15 pm #410414
1 (10 ounce) can pizza dough (Pillsbury)
1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon oregano
1/4 cup olive oil (approximately)
marinara sauce, for dipping
1Preheat oven to 450º.
2Unroll dough onto cutting board. Cut into 16 even strips.
3Place each strip on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
4Bake 6-8 minutes until golden brown.
5While dough is baking, combine all DRY ingredients.
6Remove baked breadsticks from oven and brush with olive oil and quickly sprinkle evenly with dry topping.
7Serve with warm marinara sauce.
compliments of Recipezaar
personally I would make my own pizza dough
- January 17, 2009 at 4:57 pm #410433
oh my goodness.. the hubbie LOVES these.. i need to make them for him.
- January 18, 2009 at 11:35 am #410549
Thanks all!! I’ll probably make my own pizza dough, too. Or rather, let the bread machine make it.
- January 18, 2009 at 12:24 pm #410541
i wish i had a bread machine. i could save so much money and time..
- January 18, 2009 at 1:12 pm #410531
Keep a watch at yard sales, flea markets, and goodwill. Got my bread machine at a yard sale for $8. Missing the manual but I called manufacturer, told them I lost it and they sent me another.
- January 18, 2009 at 1:13 pm #410532
thanks! i am trying.
- January 18, 2009 at 2:06 pm #410565
great recipe! Thanks! 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.