- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated October 27, 2008 at 5:02 pm by .
- October 27, 2008 at 5:02 pm #265408rtebalt
Green pipe cleaners
Gold star stickers
Time needed: Under 1 Hour1. Set a 1-inch-tall bottle cork (with the narrowest end facing up) on a flat surface and use a nail to make a hole halfway into the center. Bend an 8-inch green pipe cleaner in half, tightly twist together the tips, and then fit them into the hole in the cork.
2. Straighten the pipe cleaner so that it stands straight. Snip additional green pipe cleaners into six pieces that range from 4 inches to 1 inch in length.
3. Just above the cork, wrap the middle of the 4-inch length around the vertical pipe cleaner to form branches, and bend the tips slightly upward. Working up the tree and using the next longest pipe cleaner each time, attach the other branches in the same way.4. Thread colorful pony bead “lights” onto the branches and decorate the treetop by sandwiching it between two gold sticker stars.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.