- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated September 13, 2009 at 11:26 pm by .
- September 13, 2009 at 11:26 pm #276340
Makes: 2 servings
2 Pillsbury® Grands!® frozen buttermilk or southern style biscuits (from 25-oz bag)
1 cup Alfredo pasta sauce (from 16-oz jar)
1 box (7 oz) Green Giant® Immunity Blend frozen broccoli, carrots and pepper strips in an olive oil seasoning
1 can (5 to 6 oz) chunk white chicken breast in water, drained
1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 1-quart casserole with cooking spray.
2. Place biscuits on microwavable plate. Microwave uncovered on Medium (50%) 30 to 45 seconds, turning over halfway through microwave time. Cut the biscuits into quarters. (Biscuits should still be cold for easier handling.)
3. In 1-quart saucepan, heat pasta sauce, vegetables and chicken to boiling over medium-high heat, stirring frequently. Spoon into casserole. Top evenly with biscuit pieces; sprinkle biscuit pieces with cheese.
4. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until chicken mixture is bubbly and biscuits are deep golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.