Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Liss
      Keymaster

We have 4 large dogs, here’s what i’ve done: If the spot is still wet, blot up as much of the pee as possible. Fold up towls and stand on them until no more liquid comes up. Use an enzyme product like “Outright pet order eliminator” or “Natures Miricle” the trick with using these products is you really have to soak the area.

Use alot of it and let it sit, the longer the better. You may even want to cover it with a plastic bag to trap the enzymes in there and let them do their work. After a couple of days blot up the remaining liquid the same way you blotted the pee.

Let it dry completely. If there is any discoloration i’ve used regular shaving cream. Foam some on the spot, rub it in with your finger tips really well.

Wait a few minutes on rub out ramaining shaving cream with a wet towel.

I also would think about crate training the dog like in a previous suggestion. Look for crates/kennels at garage sales. I just picked a Lab sized one for $8.

Don’t put her in it for a full 8 hours right away. Let her eat and drink in there, throw treats in it, toys, let the dog get used to it before you close the door and leave her in it. Start with a few hours at a time before you leave her all dog.

This may take a couple days to a couple weeks to get her adjusted.

(my husband trains dogs)
      Cindy in MI

Date: Mon May 12, 2003 1:46 pm

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.