- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated November 8, 2008 at 12:36 am by .
- November 8, 2008 at 12:36 am #266266
1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1 Tablespoon peppermint extract
Green or red food coloring (optional)
6 cups confectioners sugar
Additional confectioners sugar
1 1/2 pounds chocolate-flavored candy coating, melted
1. In large bowl, combine the condensed milk, peppermint extract and food coloring (optional). Add 6 cups confectioners sugar; beat on low speed until smooth and well blended.
Turn mixture onto surface sprinkled with additional confectioners sugar. 2. Knead lightly to form smooth ball.
Shape into 1-inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on wax-paper-lined baking sheets. Flatten each ball into a 1 1/2-inch patty.
3. Let dry 1 hour or longer; turn over and let dry on other side for at least 1 hour. 4.
With fork, dip each patty into melted candy coating; draw fork lightly across rim of pan to remove excess coating. Invert onto wax-paper-lined baking sheets; let stand until firm.
Number of Servings: 8 dozen
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.