- This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated March 29, 2013 at 6:14 pm by .
- January 28, 2013 at 9:02 pm #314412
Apparently Tide liquid laundry detergent is sufficiently expensive and it is now being stolen in large amounts. In some cases it has been used as payment for drugs and has been found by police in drug busts along side the drugs.
Retailers are considering some sort of shoplifting deterrent device on individual bottles
A Tide Liquid shortage is one less worry in my life thanks to Budget 101
What do you think about this situation?
- January 29, 2013 at 12:24 am #436805
It is spendy, I think they are charging more because they are for he washers (i have a hard time finding detergent that is not he). $7+ for a small bottle, that is crazy. People will steal whatever they can to make $.
- February 4, 2013 at 3:35 am #436972
Can you imagine what the price will be like when they start installing extra security on individual Tide bottles. I love making my own detergent! 🙂
- February 4, 2013 at 4:56 am #436977
They are charging too much. Its very expensive. 🙁
- March 4, 2013 at 5:54 am #437670
Not only do I like that I don’t have to pay such a high price for detergent, but I love that I know what goes in it when I make it. Piece of mind.
- March 29, 2013 at 6:14 pm #438313
i cant believe people are actually doing this. i don’t think tide is all that great to begin with. it breaks my sons skin out.
i make my own, his skin is much better and the towels are more absorbent than when i used store bought detergent.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.