- This topic has 1 reply, 3 voices, and was last updated May 5, 2009 at 1:36 pm by .
- May 5, 2009 at 1:11 pm #273092
1 lb uncooked penne pasta
3 cups cubed fully cooked ham
1 lg sweet red pepper, diced
1 med. onion chopped
1/4 c. minced fresh parsley
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 1/2 tsp fresh oregano
1/4 c olive oil
3 TBS butter
1 can chicken broth
1 TBS lemon juice
1/2 c shredded parm cheese
Cook pasta according to pkg directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the ham, red pepper, onion, parsley, garlic, basil and oregano in oil and butter for 4-6 min, or until ham is browned and vegetables are tender.
Stir in broth and lemon juice. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half.
Drain Pasta; stire into ham mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- May 5, 2009 at 1:24 pm #420928
Katie, this sounds very delish. I will have to try it soon! Thanks!
- May 5, 2009 at 1:36 pm #420935
This sounds simple & delicious! Thanks! 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.