- January 4, 2014 at 1:45 am #336149
1 cup whole wheat flour
3/4 cup old fashioned oats (not quick cooking)
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup powdered milk
1/4 cup applesauce
3 tbsp maple syrup
2 tbsp butter-softened
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup chopped pecans or nuts of choice
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Whisk together the flour, oats, baking soda, powdered milk, and salt.
In a separate bowl, using an electric hand or stand mixer, beat the
applesauce, maple syrup, butter, egg, and vanilla.
4. While beating the mixture on a low speed, add the dry ingredients until
5. Fold in the nuts with a spatula.
Drop onto prepared cookie sheet with a spoon. Bake for 8 – 9 minutes
or until they start to brown.
- January 6, 2014 at 11:55 am #447948
These are absolutely delicious cookies and the fact that they are healthy is such a bonus. I have never tastes better cookies than these and love the almost cake like consistency inside.For Cake i am so glad. Thank you.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.