- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated February 20, 2020 at 5:12 pm by .
- June 7, 2016 at 11:08 pm #372609
1.5 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/4 cup peanut butter, chunky or smooth
1/4 cup orange juice
1.5 cup chicken broth
1/8 cup low sodium soy sauce
1 tbs brown sugar
1.5 tsp ground ginger
1/8 tsp garlic powder
1/4 cup chopped salted roasted peanuts
Spray a slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine the chicken, peanut butter, orange juice, chicken broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, ground ginger, pepper, and garlic powder in prepared crockpot.
Cover the slow cooker and cook on low for 2.5-4 hours or until chicken is tender and thoroughly cooked. The chicken can be whole or cut it into slices or chunks before serving. If cut up, this recipe can be served almost as a stew.
Serve with hot cooked rice or noodles and sprinkle with the chopped peanuts.
If it is a newer, hotter cooking crockpot, check the chicken after 2 hours.
The peanut butter can burn easily, so watch it. Serves 3
- February 7, 2020 at 6:50 pm #581370
This sounds delicious!
- February 20, 2020 at 5:12 pm #582886
Polly, this is so easy to make and so yummy!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.