- July 5, 2009 at 4:09 pm #274430
peanut butter pancakes
1 cup Bisquick
2 tbs wheat germ
1 cup milk
2 tbs Brown Sugar
1/2 cup Peanut Butter
Mix all ingredients together and prepare as with any pancake batter. Makes 12 4-inch pancakes.
- July 5, 2009 at 10:32 pm #423335
Sounds like a yummy change of pace breakfast!
- July 6, 2009 at 3:02 pm #423351
That sounds good with some fruit juice syrup (maybe grape juice):
Fruit Juice Syrup
1 c. water
up to 6 T. sugar (remember the juice conc.
is already sweet)
3 to 5 T. cornstarch (depends how thick you want it)
1 can frozen fruit juice concentrate, thawed
Mix sugar and cornstarch in saucepan. Stir in water. Bring
to boiling until thickened; stir constantly.
Add juice conc.
and stir on low heat a minute or two. Take off heat, cover,
let sit a few minutes. Stir again before serving.
2 and 1/4 cups.
- July 6, 2009 at 4:03 pm #423355
LOL! I’ll have to give it a try! I usually use honey or sometimes I’ll add sliced bananas between the pancakes;-)
- November 10, 2012 at 9:11 pm #434659
Peanut butter pancakes? I have to try these, you can’t go wrong with peanut butter!
- November 10, 2012 at 9:57 pm #434661
I just made up GF bisquik mix so I can try this again. Sure have Gluten withdrawls!
- November 12, 2012 at 5:28 pm #434779
Peanut butter is my favorite! I’m always experimenting with it
brchbell, how were the pancakes using the gluten-free mix?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.