- January 9, 2009 at 8:56 pm #269138
Peanut Butter Bowser Biscuits (for doggies)
1 2/3 cups whole wheat flour
1/2 cup soy flour
1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
1 1/8 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
Mix all ingredients and pour into pint jar.
Attached the following instructions to a gift tag:
Peanut Butter Bowser Biscuits:
Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
Empty contents of jar into a large bowl. Add 1 cup peanut butter and 3/4 cup milk. Stir until well mixed.
Place mixture on floured surface and knead. Roll out dough to 1/4-inch thick. Cut into shapes.
Place 1 inch apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Makes 36 biscuits.
- February 1, 2009 at 12:45 pm #413376
Just made a batch for my ferret and or the cats :3
- February 1, 2009 at 3:30 pm #413398
That’s very cool! :0 Hope they enjoy them! 🙂
- February 2, 2009 at 1:35 pm #413467
Can you substitute regular flour for the Soy? I have whole wheat and regular.
- September 8, 2009 at 1:35 am #424796
Thank you! I wanted to make some homemade doggy treats for my pup and these will go quick I’m sure. 🙂
- September 8, 2009 at 12:33 pm #424801
Thanks for the easy recipe!!This will make a great Service project for my GS to make for the Humane society! Thank you!!!
- September 8, 2009 at 2:27 pm #424804
That’s a great idea Jaime! 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.