- This topic is empty.
- August 27, 2020 at 8:41 am #587592
You can buy patron margarita ice pops at various places, or you can literally get the ingredients and make your own. I get ice-pop-freezer bags on amazon, which are great for bringing to parties, or on the boat, etc. You can also make patronsicles too, just use popsicle molds instead of ice pop molds.
Here are the ingredients and how to make them 😋😋😋
Patron Margarita Ice Pops
10 ounces frozen strawberries or cherry, or lime, or mango
1/2 cup (4 ounces) Patrón Tequila
1/4 cup (2 ounces) triple sec
1 tablespoon sugar
1/4 cup (2 ounces) lime juice
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into plastic ice-pop freezer bags and let them freeze overnight. When frozen, serve and eat right from the freezer bags.
Tequila Sunrise Freezer Pops
1 Maraschino Cherry (stemless)
2 3/4 ounces Orange Juice (pulp-free)
1/2 ounce Silver Patrón Tequila
1/8 teaspoon Orange Extract (I used Nielsen-Massey Pure Orange Extract)
3/4 teaspoon Grenadine
- Mix orange extract, tequila, and orange juice.
- Fill the bags 12⁄3 full with the mixture, standing up in a bowl.
- Pour them into the pops, add a cherry and the grenadine, freeze
Grapefruit & Tequila Paloma Ice Pops
2 cups fresh grapefruit juice
1/4 cup lime juice
1/2 cup simple syrup
1 1/2 cups Silver Patrón Tequila
1 cup club soda
1 cup orange juice
- Mix together grapefruit, lime, simple syrup, tequila, and club soda.
- Fill the bags 1⁄3 full with the mixture and let them stand up in a bowl to freeze.
- Add the orange juice and freeze again, standing up.
- Once frozen, add the rest of the grapefruit liquid, tie, and freeze one last time for at least 8 hours.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.