- October 4, 2013 at 3:52 pm #323447
I don’t recall where I got this recipe (doh), but I tried it two nights ago and topped it with cubed oven-roasted summer squash (tossed in olive oil and garlic powder before roasting in the toaster oven), and husband and I really liked it!
Parkers Mom on October 20, 2005
3 tablespoons sweet butter
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 cups heavy cream
1/4 teaspoon white pepper
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
3/4 cup mozzarella cheese
1 (12 ounce) boxes angel hair pasta
1. Melt butter in medium saucepan with olive oil over medium/low heat.
2. Add the garlic, cream, white pepper and bring mixture to a simmer.
4. Add the Parmesan cheese and simmer sauce for 8-10 minutes or until sauce has thickened and is smooth.
5. When sauce has thickened add the Mozzarella cheese and stir until smooth.
6. While the sauce cooks, boil noodles for 3-5 minutes.
7. Place pasta on serving plates and spoon sauce over pasta.
I used Barilla fettucini done al dente.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.