- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated June 11, 2017 at 1:23 am by .
- June 2, 2017 at 1:06 am #378723
Parmesan Green Chile Pepper Dip
2 tbs panko bread crumbs
1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded, divided
8-oz oz pkg cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 cup Mexican shredded cheese
4-oz can chopped green chiles, undrained
Heat oven to 350º.
Combine bread crumbs and 1 tbs Parmesan.
Mix remaining Parmesan with remaining ingredients in shallow ovenproof dish until blended. Top with crumb mixture.
Bake 15 min or until top is golden brown, and dip is hot and bubbly around edge. Serves 20
- June 9, 2017 at 10:49 am #464063
- June 11, 2017 at 1:23 am #464073
Yep! This is so good and my measly addition of a 4-oz can chopped green chilies, un-drained, does not add the color that your red does!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.