Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Parmesan Cauliflower
      16-oz frozen cauliflower (or 2 cups leftover)
      1/4 cup margarine
      1/4 cup bread crumbs
      1/4 cup parmesan cheese
      Melt margarine in large skillet. Add cauliflower. Add bread crumbs and stir to coat cauliflower well. Sprinkle cheese on top. Serve!
      Because of the nature of cauliflower, this is a VERY quick dish! Follow the directions or you’ll be serving mush…
      piggy bank

This sounds perfect!
      I’ve got a head of cauliflower in the fridge that’s gotta be used this week.
      Instead of steaming it, I’m gonna try this.
      Thanks so much!!! 😀

This sounds Yummy! I wanted to try it, but afreaid I might make Mush. Let us know how it tastes and how long you cooked it for.

@jkpjohnson 260800 wrote:

This sounds Yummy! I wanted to try it, but afreaid I might make Mush. Let us know how it tastes and how long you cooked it for.

I think I’ll probably steam it for almost half of the recommended time in a steamer bag, then follow mos’s recipe. Hopefully, it will still retain some texture and NOT become mush. ((Or that’s the plan anyway. lol)

I just wanted to let everyone know this is very tasty.
      I did steam the cauliflower for just a couple of minutes in a steamer bag then let it sit for a minute.
      I then followed Mos’ directions, except I used panco instead of bread crumbs. Honestly, I wasn’t ‘tweeking’, like I usually do, it was just closer in the cabinet. lol
      Thank you Mos for your great recipes!

Participant

I’m so glad that you tweaked the recipe to make is work for you! How did your family like it?

Everyone except Hubby liked it. But then, Hubby won’t eat cauliflower, at all. lol He’s pretty stuck on potatoes, green beans, or corn. He’s not very adventurous with veggies.
      The recipe is -very- tasty plus it shakes up the “same old same old” rut. I really liked it!

Participant

Stay out of the rut! LOL!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.