- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated September 17, 2013 at 12:46 pm by .
- September 16, 2013 at 5:10 pm #322812
Does anyone have a good oven door window degreaser recipe? In the past few years I have become sensitive to the fumes from oven cleaners (and some cleaners in general) and I wanted to know if any of you have found something that I can make at home to help cut the grease and help this window look new again.
Thank you in advance 😀
- September 16, 2013 at 7:40 pm #443801
Hello and Welcome to Budget 101, Gina7169! Good to have you here. Enjoy!
In answer to your question: You could try mixing up some Baking Soda and Vinegar in a bowl until it makes a paste. Using a cloth or sponge, dip it into the paste and spread it on the oven door window. Let the mixture sit for about 10 minutes and wipe it off with a wet cloth.
Hope this helps. Any other questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia
- September 17, 2013 at 12:46 pm #443827
Thanks Virginia, I will definitely try this
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.