- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated February 9, 2016 at 12:19 am by .
- February 5, 2016 at 2:28 pm #369220
Oven Baked Zucchini Chips Recipe from Metabolic Cookbook
If you want a healthy, dirt cheap snack, I highly recommend these delicious Zucchini chips!
Yields: 4 servings | Calories: 99
1 (large) zucchini, cut into 1/8″ – 1/4″ slices
1/3 cup whole grain breadcrumbs, optional Panko
1/4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese, reduced fat
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Kosher or sea salt to taste
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
3 tablespoons low-fat milk
Directions thinly slice the zucchini with a mandolin slicer. Mix all
dry ingredients together, except zucchini. Dip slices in the milk then
dump them into a gallon size bag filled with the dry seasoning, shake to
coat, dump onto a cookie sheet, bake at 425F until crispy brown
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- February 8, 2016 at 12:14 am #462849
These look fabulous! What’s the estimated baking time?
- February 8, 2016 at 2:48 pm #462855
- February 9, 2016 at 12:19 am #462862
Thanks Vanessa004, let us know how it works out. I’ll try them when I get a firm answer on the bake time;-D
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.