- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated December 4, 2009 at 7:48 pm by .
- December 4, 2009 at 1:22 am #278765
My granddaughter, who is learning how to read, read the back of a candy bar she got for Halloween. It said, “Best by 02/25/2010.” She turned to her Dad and said, “Look, Dad, you can get these at Best Buy!”:048:
- December 4, 2009 at 2:52 am #426608
Way too cute.. The little ones really do say some of the best things..Enjoy.
- December 4, 2009 at 3:09 am #426609
Gotta love kids! I remember my sister looking at buildings when we were on vacation in California one year. She was so puzzled and finally asked why they had all those signs saying “Off Ice” I can still remember my Mom as she tried t figure out what was going on when it finally clicked that we had never been in a big city to see “Office” buildings and were just beginning to read.
- December 4, 2009 at 7:48 pm #426616
That’s cute. I remember my mom telling me to “behave” and I answered her and said, “I am ‘having!”
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.