Our Supper Menu – July 13-19

Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Weekly Menu Plans Our Supper Menu – July 13-19

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

S – homemade cheese-stuffed shells, salad greens from garden, home-canned green beans, leftover birthday cake
      M – nachos, fresh sweet cherries
      T – grilled chicken Cesar salads, fruit-n-nut salad
      W – homemade pizza, carrot sticks w/ranch
      R – homemade tomato soup, grilled cheese sandwiches, salad greens from the garden
      F – grilled teriyaki beef, rice, kimchee, potato salad, furikake (seaweed sprinkles), jello w/fruit
      S – leftovers or dinner out (We were given a gift card to Olive Garden, so we might use it.)

For this week (in addition to making the entrees and sides above) I need to make:
      Italian dressing
      Cesar dressing
      croutons
      pizza dough
      ranch dip
      sliced beef roast for teriyaki

For other meals and snacks, I need to make:
      blueberry muffins
      cinnamon applesauce oatmeal
      greens for lunch salads
      popcorn
      energy bites

Good looking menu. It never occurred to me to make nachos for dinner! LOL!

I always think of it as a snack or appetizer for a potluck…maybe I’ll try it as a dinner. I have some prepared taco-seasoned beef in the freezer that I made and portioned up to make tacos, taco salad, etc. I have about three meals worth in the freezer, so maybe I could make one of eachgiggle smiley

I have to have some things DH can pretty much just assemble, for nights when I work later than he does. I prepare all the components ahead of time and he can just put it together. If you balance it toward more shredded lettuce and tomato, it’s not too junky!

So, what you’re saying is more like a large taco-type salad with the chips as a bonus? LOL!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Weekly Menu Plans Our Supper Menu – July 13-19