Our Kids Financial Future

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Our Kids Financial Future

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Nancy, you are so right! My son would beat his head against the desk because of the racket ,fighting ,bickering in his class.
      Now I have him in a private,christian, only 4 kids in his 4th grade,plenty of one on one time, gets his home work done at school,less stress, rules are more strict but in a good way.
      I have had him in counseling to learn how to deal w/ bullies. I hope and pray that I have not waited too long for him to enjoy school.
      He has his own savings acct at our credit union-Kangroo Account. I let him go in by himself and mk his deposits. When we go to the grocery store I give him 3-4 coupons and let him go find the items. He does good.

Quote:
      Original Message
      To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, May 05, 2008 1:00 PM
      Subject: Re: Budget101.com : Our Kids Financial Future

If the school doesn’t teach this, then the parents should. Actually the parents should teach the kids from an early age.

The public schools can only do so much, especially when you consider that half (or more) of class time is spent just trying to keep order.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Our Kids Financial Future