Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Weekly Menu Plans Our first menu plan!!!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author

Since working two jobs its hard to make dinner – but my kids came up with this menu that THEY are going to make for the week of 1/19- 1/25-

Monday-Tomatoe soups with grilled cheese

Tuesday- Salad and chicken tenders

Wednesday- Manwich and fried tators

Thursday- Spag & meatballs

Friday- Tacos and corn

Saturday- hamburger patties with gravey, mashed potatoes and peas

Sunday- (I get to help with this) Pork roast, garlic cauliflower and white rice

I think this will work 🙂

Thats awsome!!! What ages are they? its so nice when you see the kids helping out.

I am marryed to mine and he rarly ever helps. 🙂

Deanne is 15, AJ is 17 and Erica is 20. I am very proud of them 🙂

And you should be. Most of the adults I know still think mom and dad should do everything for them. Your kids rock in my book!

thank Red!! They have helped alot since I work so much – I am really proud of them 🙂

Great menu! Your kids are so sweet to step in and help. 🙂

I like your menu Lynn, your kids did a great job on it. Sounds like your going to be eating good that week….yum yum!!!

Participant

your kids DO rock! they came up with a great plan that’s diverse and easy to do. good for you and your babies (whatever their age…they’re still your babies;0>)

If I asked my daughter what she wanted (she is 3) our menu would consist of hamburgers, chicken, macaroni and cheese, pizza and shrimp lol

That’s really great that your kids are doing this! 🙂

I love when my daughter cooks for me! She surprises me often by cooking and I let her know that is better than any gift she could buy me.

If my boys were to cook for me we would be eating nothing but Mexican food & pizza! It’s great to have children (older or younger!) who are willing to cook. I wish mine would surprise me with dinner just once a month!

I agree – kids are great – I even mentioned to then that they could go to culinary school and become and Iron Chef!!!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Weekly Menu Plans Our first menu plan!!!