OT- PLEASE READ- BE AWARE of your surroundings!!

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List OT- PLEASE READ- BE AWARE of your surroundings!!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

I am so sorry you had to go through all of that! But, I am thankful that you are okay.

and I appreciate you sharing this. I have let my daughter read this I dont think she

is ever careful enough while out and about on her own. She is only 17. Maybe now

she will believe it can happen in our county and will try to be more aware! I sure will

be and I hope she does! Thanks again. Rosie

Love like there is no tomorrow!
      ME!

— On Thu, 7/3/08, NancyR wrote:

Subject: Re: Budget101.com : OT- PLEASE READ- BE AWARE of your surroundings!!
      To: Budget101_@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, July 3, 2008, 8:37 AM

I’m sorry you had to deal with this, but I think you really should have told the store manager, called the police, and gotten his license number if possible.

Nancy

Quote:
      Original Message
      From: Dawn Rhodes I know this email is Off Topic. But I feel it is very important to share with other women. What happened to me today, could happen to someone else. PLEASE READ!!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List OT- PLEASE READ- BE AWARE of your surroundings!!