OT: Need Help! Candy Corn Question ASAP

Board Rules & Regs Tech Support OT: Need Help! Candy Corn Question ASAP

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      FreebieQueen

:pute:

I have a quickie question for someone who still has some Halloween candy lying around… Can someone PLEASE PLEASE Tell me how many Candy Corns are in 1 Tablespoon??

:119:

I know this isn’t a freebie post, but I gotta know right away!

Gatorgrlntn

I would help but my kids didnt even get any candy corn this year come to think about it !!

wilbe95

You can get 8 candy corns in one tablespoon 🙂

So what you looking inside my house again and seen me taking down the halloween decorations and finally putting the candy corn in the kids snack area, LOL

FreebieQueen

LOL, Thanks so much kim. I had to pick the oldest up from a field trip excursion.

I figured the volume, then converted it to cubic units (by Tablespoon) which = 5745.038961038961 x’s the number of candy corns per tablespoon = 40,215.

Taking into account that my kids received el-cheapo nasty candy corn which are bigger/fatter than delectable Jelly Belly Candy Corn(s) (which is what they filled the case with!)

Oh yeah, and also taking into consideration that I absolutely SUCK at math.

Lately I’ve been addicted to entering contests.

Thank you for your help!

StarWish624

I would SAY that probably 4-6 would do it. BUT, a handful would be more to my liking (celebrate the season!!!!) :-D.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Tech Support OT: Need Help! Candy Corn Question ASAP