- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated August 31, 2012 at 8:27 pm by .
- August 31, 2012 at 8:27 pm #309046
4 (6 oz) fish fillets-skin removed (Cod, Halibut, Pollack, Tilapia, etc) I’ve used Tilapia
1/3 cup mayo-I used Light
3 tbsp orange marmalade-(I used my home canned No Sugar Added Orange Ginger Marmalade)
1 tbsp fresh dill-chopped
1 tbsp grated peeled fresh ginger-(I didn’t need-already in my marmalade)
1 tsp rice vinegar
1/2 tsp fresh orange peel-(I didn’t need-already in my marmalade)
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp black pepper
1/4 cup toasted and chopped macadamia nuts*optional
1. Preheat oven to 475. In a prepared 9 x 13 glass baking dish, arrange fish.
In a small bowl, stir together mayo, marmalade, ginger, dill, vinegar, orange peel, salt and pepper.
Spoon over fish.
2. Bake 10 – 20 minutes or until fish turns opaque throughout and topping is lightly browned. Transfer to dinner plates and sprinkle with nuts to serve if using.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.