- This topic has 0 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated January 14, 2009 at 3:42 am by .
- January 13, 2009 at 8:14 pm #269379rtebalt
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 Tbsp freshly grated orange peel
2 cans (12.4 oz each) refrigerated cinnamon rolls
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Coat a 10-cup bundt pan with nonstick spray. Mix sugar and orange peel in a small bowl.
2. Open cans of rolls; save icing. Cut each roll in quarters; lightly coat with nonstick spray. Dip in sugar mixture, then arrange evenly in pan. Press down gently. Bake 35 minutes until almost doubled in volume and lightly browned.
3. Cool in pan on a wire rack 2 minutes. Invert serving plate on pan. With oven mitts, hold plate and pan together and invert. Remove pan. Let bread cool 5 minutes.
4. Scrape icing into a sturdy plastic food bag, snip tip off 1 corner and pipe icing on bread. Serve warm, pulling off pieces.
- January 14, 2009 at 3:42 am #409791Janice Terrell
This sounds very, very good and so easy AND out of the ordinary. Thanks for this post.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.