- This topic has 9 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated August 25, 2014 at 1:41 pm by .
- September 17, 2009 at 7:18 pm #276555
One Pot Chicken and Gravy
Posted by LladyRusty at recipegoldmine.com May 18, 2001
Source: Posted by Lori – southernfood.about.com
Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Potatoes, quartered, with jackets
About 6 stalks celery
1/2 package baby carrots
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 package dry onion soup mix
Place vegetables on bottom of crock pot. Brown chicken breasts in pam or vegetable spray. place over vegetables.
cover with the cream of chicken soup, undiluted. sprinkle with dry onion soup mix. do not add water.
cover and cook all day on low, or 3 hours on HIGH.
- November 24, 2012 at 9:30 pm #435082
I am for sure using this recipe. I love chicken and this will be a great addition to my chicky recipes. I also love my crockpots.
- November 25, 2012 at 4:31 pm #435094
This does sound pretty tasty…think I’ll have to try this one during the mad chaos of the holidays.
Love Crock Pot recipes!
Thanks for sharing!
- January 17, 2013 at 3:18 am #436436
“Hafta” try this one. I try to crockpot twice a week.
- August 6, 2013 at 12:08 pm #441147
can you use bone in chicken breast? I’m guessing maybe increase the cooking time?
- March 1, 2014 at 12:57 pm #451800
This sounds delicious and easy!
- July 7, 2014 at 1:03 pm #455675
My fiance and I will be eating this very very soon, thanks so much.
- July 9, 2014 at 7:43 pm #455820
nice easy recipe, thanks for sharing it! itsybitsy 1
- July 9, 2014 at 9:46 pm #455822
Love crock pot recipes. I will certainly try this one out. I have done bone in chicken and I just check the internal temp with a thermometer, but I would assume maybe a bit longer time.
During these summer days that isn’t usually a problem. 😀
- August 24, 2014 at 10:11 am #458065
This was a huge hit today! My only issue was that it cooked in about 3 1/2 hours, rather than the 6 stated. Will use a tried and true family recipe to check the accuracy of my crockpot.
- August 25, 2014 at 1:41 pm #458101
I will definitely give this recipe a try.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.