- This topic has 2 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated November 12, 2009 at 6:45 pm by .
- November 12, 2009 at 3:49 am #278263FruGal
Ever make up a pretty decent menu plan for the week, only to find that you have to change it so many times that it is no longer the week of menus you had originally planned? That’s been my week!
- November 12, 2009 at 10:14 am #426222wilbe95
I have had that happen to me on more than one week! What a headache. I have started instead of making plans for food for each day, to just do up a list of main dishes for seven days. Then move the frozen items into the smaller freezer in the kitchen. Then each day I select the one item that I can make. It seems to be working a little better for me doing it that way.
- November 12, 2009 at 6:24 pm #426227jaimeBeen there, done that. It really drives me crazy. Especially this time of the year. I am hoping to get a free weekend…haha….to make a few casseroles to freeze for those moments. Hope your week goes better.
- November 12, 2009 at 6:45 pm #426233tfunmom73
I just started meal planning & I only did 3 meals. So far, 2 of the 3 have worked out well.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.