- April 3, 2013 at 10:30 pm #316837bethaliz6894Participant
–1/2 cup butter
-2 tablespoons cream cheese
-1 pint heavy cream
-1 teaspoon garlic powder
-1 teaspoon salt
-1 teaspoon black pepper
-2/3 cup grated parmesan cheese (preferably fresh)
-1 lb fettuccine, prepared as directed
– In a medium saucepan, melt butter.
– When butter is melted, add cream cheese.
– When the cream cheese is softened, add heavy cream.
– Season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
– Simmer for 15-20 minutes over low heat, stirring constantly.
– Remove from heat and stir in parmesan.
– Serve over hot fettucine noodles.
Makes: approximately 6 servings
- May 16, 2013 at 11:11 pm #439654
This sounds Yummy!! Will try tomorrow!!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.