- January 7, 2009 at 1:30 am #268881
obtained from CopyKat recipes
1 pt heavy creamin a saucepan combine butter, heavy cream, and cream cheese. Simmer this until all is melted, and mixed well. Add the parmesan cheese and garlic powder.
1 stick butter
2 T cream cheese
1/2 to 3/4 c parmesan cheese
1 tsp garlic powder
Simmer this for 15 to 20 min on low. (can be left on low longer, just watch it and stir) I have done this with half and half, but we prefer the heavy cream. But wouldn’t try it with plain milk.
- March 14, 2013 at 9:26 am #437858
I will be making this on my next day off, I so love their food.
- November 7, 2013 at 8:53 am #444989no. this is not their recipe. they post theirs on their site:
- November 8, 2013 at 5:06 pm #445024mosParticipant
It’s still a great recipe! They do have good food, but I still prefer to make my own. I’m so cheap!
- January 30, 2014 at 5:34 pm #449560Made this earlier this week for dinner. Very good & so easy! Just remember that you can’t boil the mixture or the cream will curdle.
- January 30, 2014 at 6:41 pm #449546
@Lorijo 419794 wrote:
Thanks, for the tip about boiling..I would have boiled it and messed up the sauce..lol..I am so anxious to try this and have been looking for a recipe that would at least halfway taste like the Olive Gardens.
Made this earlier this week for dinner. Very good & so easy! Just remember that you can’t boil the mixture or the cream will curdle.
The packages at the store is no where near their taste..thanks again..
- February 1, 2014 at 1:53 am #449671
Yum! This looks so easy & I hear it is tasty too. We will be having this for supper!Thanks for sharing
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.