- This topic has 5 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated February 1, 2014 at 1:53 am by .
- January 7, 2009 at 1:30 am #268881Niddi
obtained from CopyKat recipes
1 pt heavy cream
1 stick butter
2 T cream cheese
1/2 to 3/4 c parmesan cheese
1 tsp garlic powderin a saucepan combine butter, heavy cream, and cream cheese. Simmer this until all is melted, and mixed well. Add the parmesan cheese and garlic powder.
Simmer this for 15 to 20 min on low. (can be left on low longer, just watch it and stir) I have done this with half and half, but we prefer the heavy cream. But wouldn’t try it with plain milk.
- March 14, 2013 at 9:26 am #437858carol b
I will be making this on my next day off, I so love their food.
- November 7, 2013 at 8:53 am #444989bevykonano. this is not their recipe. they post theirs on their site:
- November 8, 2013 at 5:06 pm #445024mos
It’s still a great recipe! They do have good food, but I still prefer to make my own. I’m so cheap!
- January 30, 2014 at 5:34 pm #449560LorijoMade this earlier this week for dinner. Very good & so easy! Just remember that you can’t boil the mixture or the cream will curdle.
- January 30, 2014 at 6:41 pm #449546nuttynanny
@Lorijo 419794 wrote:
Made this earlier this week for dinner. Very good & so easy! Just remember that you can’t boil the mixture or the cream will curdle.Thanks, for the tip about boiling..I would have boiled it and messed up the sauce..lol..I am so anxious to try this and have been looking for a recipe that would at least halfway taste like the Olive Gardens.
The packages at the store is no where near their taste..thanks again..
- February 1, 2014 at 1:53 am #449671Bluebirds
Yum! This looks so easy & I hear it is tasty too. We will be having this for supper!Thanks for sharing
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.