- October 6, 2008 at 3:58 pm #263985
1 1/2 c Sugar
2 ts Vinegar
2/3 c Water
1 pk Cherry Kool-Aid
10 Apples youe choice
Mix sugar, vinegar and water. Boil until mixture reaches 300-degrees; cool. Stir in Kool-Aid.
Put apples on sticks and dip into mixture quickly.
- October 6, 2008 at 4:36 pm #399590
These look like the easiest candy apples ever! I’m gonna have to try these.
- October 6, 2008 at 7:49 pm #399609
I will have to wait to make these have one in braces and I hate to tempt him with the foods that would totally destroy the braces.
- October 6, 2008 at 8:30 pm #399618
That’s probably a good idea. Those braces are too expensive to ruin over candy – even if it is yummy candy apples! 🙂
- October 7, 2008 at 10:32 am #399642
Yeah I understand..I have three and one just got braces last month…..she wont be able to enjoy them for a couple years…but she is ok with that…she likes to make them….I agree the braces are expensive!!!!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.