- January 8, 2009 at 10:27 pm #269059
Buy pre-cooked frozen shrimp to have this festive shrimp dip ready to serve in minutes.
Makes 20 (2-tablespoon) servings.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
2 tablespoons OLD BAY® Cocktail Sauce
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon McCormick® Onions, Minced
1 teaspoon OLD BAY® Seasoning
8 ounces chopped cooked shrimp
Cut-up vegetables and/or assorted crackers
1. Beat cream cheese and cocktail sauce in medium bowl until smooth. Stir in mayonnaise, onion and Old Bay.
2. Drain and rinse shrimp. Stir into cream cheese mixture. Cover.
3. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with vegetables and assorted crackers.
Substitution Tip: Substitute 2 cans (4 1/2 ounces each) small or medium shrimp for the cooked shrimp.
- January 9, 2009 at 2:11 am #408918
My daughter loves shrimp she will love this. Thanks
- January 9, 2009 at 12:51 pm #409009
You’re very welcome! I hope she enjoys it! 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.