- January 8, 2009 at 10:22 pm #269058
old bay gives grilled chicken the flavor of the chesapeake bay.
makes 4 servings.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Refrigerate Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 14 minutes
1/4 cup vegetable oil
2 tablespoons cider vinegar
2 teaspoons old bay® seasoning or old bay® 30% Less Sodium Seasoning
1 teaspoon McCormick® Parsley Flakes
1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper, Ground
1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1. Mix oil, vinegar and seasonings in small bowl. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish.
Add marinade; turn to coat well.
2. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade.
Discard any remaining marinade.
3. Grill over medium-high heat 6 to 7 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through, turning frequently.
Test Kitchen Tip: To grill chicken on skewers, cut chicken into thin strips before marinating. Marinated as directed. Thread chicken strips in zig-zag fashion onto skewers.
Grill as directed.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.