Notifications?

Board Rules & Regs Tech Support Notifications?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Up at the top of the page it says Welcome, my screen name (mrskorba) then notifications and with notifications its lit up with a dark green box with a 19 in it and a drop down arrow. I click on it, it says 19 threads awaiting moderation. What does that mean it did say 18 when I first logged on, I didnt post anything new and it jumped to 19. Im pretty sure I havent posted anything new since 8/30/15 and I’m pretty sure everything I have posted has been approved already. So what does this mean and why is the number so high? Should I be doing something for it? Thanks so much Mr. or Mrs. Tech person for helping me out so much! 🙂

@mrskorba 898952 wrote:

Up at the top of the page it says Welcome, my screen name (mrskorba) then notifications and with notifications its lit up with a dark green box with a 19 in it and a drop down arrow. I click on it, it says 19 threads awaiting moderation. What does that mean it did say 18 when I first logged on, I didnt post anything new and it jumped to 19. Im pretty sure I havent posted anything new since 8/30/15 and I’m pretty sure everything I have posted has been approved already. So what does this mean and why is the number so high? Should I be doing something for it? Thanks so much Mr. or Mrs. Tech person for helping me out so much! 🙂

Thanks for letting us know, that was a permissions glitch that was giving you moderator access. It has been fixed. 🙂

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Tech Support Notifications?