Not new,but back after an extended absence

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Not new,but back after an extended absence

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hey all sorry i have not been on in a few months , its amazing what life can throw at you in such a short time, last time i was here i was living in Tennessee , my husband got transferred and we have started a whole new and exciting life in Tampa Florida , we have been living here now for 2 months we just yesterday got our internet hooked back up , The kids did well with the move and love the Florida life. They have made a lot of new friends already, kids can be amazing! Well i am back, i hope for good lol piggy bankPIG 4 smilie1heartjar smilie

It is amazing how fast time seems to fly, particularly when there are so many changes going on at once. Tampa is a beautiful area, lots of things to do and see. If you get a chance, check out Crystal Springs ( a little north of you), it’d make a beautiful day trip.

Welcome back!

Thank you , we will go there soon we are checking out everything lol . Last weekend we went to Fort Desoto that was a nice trip and the kids really enjoyed the fort and beach lol

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Not new,but back after an extended absence