- This topic has 4 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated July 27, 2014 at 7:29 pm by .
- May 9, 2014 at 12:46 am #341711sahm14
trying to do my part to help stretch funds now that we are down to one income.
- May 13, 2014 at 7:08 pm #453504TheBingeThinker
I hear ya! Welcome! I’m new to the whole forum thing, (feeling very dorky) but there is so much here.
it’s amazing. i can’t wait to get more comfortable and familiar with what’s already on here, so i can post some of my tricks, and cost cutters. i’m pretty resourceful, and did benefit from the wisdom of a grandmother who grew up during the depression.
we are working with one income here too.
- May 18, 2014 at 9:10 pm #453547grammasherri
I am also new here but not new to the squeezing a nickle game. I hope to learn a lot to help my game play.
- May 27, 2014 at 2:00 am #45361988sportychick
Hi! Noob from West Texas here… also on 1 income.
I love to coupon, but as a noob I’m not eligible for that section yet. Hopefully soon. Seems like the only coupons I can find anymore are for expensive products we can’t afford and really aren’t interested in anyway.
Looking forward to learning a lot from you folks, thanks for having me! 🙂
- July 26, 2014 at 6:31 pm #456724Bazinga
I am hanging close to you! Those Grandmothers always know a thing or two 😀
- July 27, 2014 at 7:29 pm #456821Zeus2014
I’m so glad I found this site. We have two incomes but both are disabled incomes. There’s always more month than money.
I had to wait three years to get my disability. So I found out the difference between a want and a need. Tide was a want the off brand was a need.
You can’t imagine how hard things can get until your right in the middle of them. But as long as you have faith and patience, you will make it.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.