Board Rules & Regs Rules & Regs! noob from missouri

This topic contains 4 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Zeus2014 July 27, 2014 at 7:29 pm.

• Author

trying to do my part to help stretch funds now that we are down to one income.

I hear ya! Welcome! I’m new to the whole forum thing, (feeling very dorky) but there is so much here.

it’s amazing. i can’t wait to get more comfortable and familiar with what’s already on here, so i can post some of my tricks, and cost cutters. i’m pretty resourceful, and did benefit from the wisdom of a grandmother who grew up during the depression.

we are working with one income here too.

I am also new here but not new to the squeezing a nickle game. I hope to learn a lot to help my game play.

Hi! Noob from West Texas here… also on 1 income.

I love to coupon, but as a noob I’m not eligible for that section yet. Hopefully soon. Seems like the only coupons I can find anymore are for expensive products we can’t afford and really aren’t interested in anyway.

Looking forward to learning a lot from you folks, thanks for having me! 🙂

I am hanging close to you! Those Grandmothers always know a thing or two 😀

I’m so glad I found this site. We have two incomes but both are disabled incomes. There’s always more month than money.

I had to wait three years to get my disability. So I found out the difference between a want and a need. Tide was a want the off brand was a need.

You can’t imagine how hard things can get until your right in the middle of them. But as long as you have faith and patience, you will make it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login Register

Board Rules & Regs Rules & Regs! noob from missouri