Board Rules & Regs Rules & Regs! noob from missouri

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

trying to do my part to help stretch funds now that we are down to one income.

I hear ya! Welcome! I’m new to the whole forum thing, (feeling very dorky) but there is so much here.

it’s amazing. i can’t wait to get more comfortable and familiar with what’s already on here, so i can post some of my tricks, and cost cutters. i’m pretty resourceful, and did benefit from the wisdom of a grandmother who grew up during the depression.

we are working with one income here too.

I am also new here but not new to the squeezing a nickle game. I hope to learn a lot to help my game play.

Hi! Noob from West Texas here… also on 1 income.

I love to coupon, but as a noob I’m not eligible for that section yet. Hopefully soon. Seems like the only coupons I can find anymore are for expensive products we can’t afford and really aren’t interested in anyway.

Looking forward to learning a lot from you folks, thanks for having me! 🙂

I am hanging close to you! Those Grandmothers always know a thing or two 😀

I’m so glad I found this site. We have two incomes but both are disabled incomes. There’s always more month than money.

I had to wait three years to get my disability. So I found out the difference between a want and a need. Tide was a want the off brand was a need.

You can’t imagine how hard things can get until your right in the middle of them. But as long as you have faith and patience, you will make it.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Rules & Regs! noob from missouri