- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated April 27, 2012 at 10:26 pm by .
- April 27, 2012 at 10:26 pm #305523
No Sugar Added Pineapple, Mango, and Strawberry Jam
3-4 cups chopped prepared strawberries
2 diced fresh mangoes
1 (20 oz) can crushed pineapple in pineapple juice (no sugar or syrup added)
1/2 tsp butter
1 1/2 boxes low/no sugar Sure Jell
1 cup granular Splenda
1 tbsp lemon juice
1. Prepare jars and lids.
2. Add strawberries and mangoes to a large dutch oven; mash with a potato masher.
3. Add pineapple, including the juice.
4. Add Sure Jell and butter. ((It keeps the jam mix from producing too much foam))
5. Bring mixture to a boil, stirring often. Add the Splenda.
6. Bring back to a rolling boil, set timer for one minute; stirring constantly.
7. When timer goes off, turn off heat. Remove from heat.
8. Ladle into sterilized jars, wipe edge with a paper towel, then put lids and rings into place.
9. Tighten rings and carefully place jars into a water bath. Boil 10 minutes then remove and place on a dry clean kitchen towel on counter, Being careful not to bump or move jars around much.
10. Wait for the “ping” of the jars sealing then carefully store product.
*Before storing, check each jar to ensure the lids are sealed.*
Makes approx. 8 half pint jars
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.